Solar for business really makes sense
The majority of commercial properties use most of their power from 8am till 5pm while the sun is shining. It really does make sense for a business to use this free energy to run their air conditioning, machines, appliances, lighting, and tools. Depending upon your tariff situation most business owners will not only save the tariff rate for every kw they produce themselves but they will also receive a feed in tariff for excess production.
A business has a power bill of $2000 per month
- That is $76 a day or around 300kwh per day for six-day trading
- A 10kw solar system will save them $10 a day for each trading day
- Annual savings are approx. $3120
- Even with finance this is a great investment
- Once paid off that’s $3120 a year in your back pocket
- We have existing clients that will pay off their system in 4 years.
So what are you waiting for
If you have a business where most of the power use is during the day, and you have a suitable roof space, then solar power is a great choice. Ideally you either own your premises or have a long lease in place so that after your system is paid for you get the full return in your back pocket. The solar system is also a physical asset and makes the property more attractive to purchasers or future tenants. With an expected life of up to 20 years you can imagine the returns you will receive.
Like to know more?
The best way to learn more is to call us on (07) 4978 3494 and one of the friendly Cutuli team will arrange to meet with you.
- We can look over your bills, work out when your power is being consumed and estimate the savings you would make with a system.
- Work out the best places to locate your equipment to achieve maximum performance with minimum visual impact on your property
- Discuss other changes you can make to your routine, lighting and appliances to further reduce your power bills.
- Explain the benefits of Cutuli Solar such as professional install and local backup support.
- Look at finance options for your system so you can pay off your solar system using the savings on your power bills.